from eldercare experts and you don't have much
time, you can go right to...
As a caregiver you know how tough your job is.
Providing eldercare and TLC to aging parents can
Since it's a fact that caregivers are at an increased
risk for depression, you have to be on alert.
~~~Signs of Burnout~~~
- self criticism
- apathy over usual activities
- trouble at work
- trouble in relationships
- substance abuse
- feelings of being overwhelmed
~~~Things You Can Do~~~
- check local senior service organizations
- set up "home visitor" program
- get respite care
- join caregiver support groups
- pay special attention to nutrition
- try for 7 hours of sleep a night
- vent to friends
- push yourself to do things you once enjoyed
- look for humor in everyday situations
You must take care of the caregiver!